- This position will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Duties & responsibilities:
Create HR Strategy in line with the organization’s vision.
Align all the HR functions and activities with the HR strategy.
Define and fulfill the human resource requirements of existing teams and departments.
Make the overall organization budget oriented.
Ensure overall HR related compliance
Develop and establish KPIs for each function, division and team.
Establish HR as a business partner
Should also be able to:
- Avoid costly and disruptive surprises that interfere with achieving goals.
- Address key issues in a timely manner to avoid crises.
- Promote employee productivity and overall organizational success.
- Provide a sense of direction to positively affect how work gets done.
- Keep employees focused on organizational goals.
- Provide a strategic focus to guide training and development initiatives.
- Give leaders tools to help focus and implement their strategic initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent/ other qualifications in HR
- 10 years of HR experience
- 5 years’ experience in HR leadership role
- 5 years’ experience in an organization consisting of 500+ employees
- Market competitive salary package upto Rs 200-300K
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Provident Fund & EOBI
- Subsidized transport facility (subject to availability)